Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Activated barley


What would be a good first choice when it comes to healthy food? 


There are so many healthy and yummy things, nutritional supplements, superfoods and drinks on the market today that it might take you years to experiment with them, before finding those that work best for you. Indeed I have tried many of all these, till I have something now that has proven to be the very best.

I have heard about barley before, that this grain had been nurturing Greek soldiers and Roman gladiators, and that it was perfect for babies. A few years ago, shortly after my cancer operation, I run into a Swedish product in Budapest, called activated barley. What is activated barley? In the next post, you can read about all the specifications, explanations. For those who are not interested too much in the special terms, scientific texts and all that, but want only a no-nonsense info and personal experience from someone, here you go:

Activated barley is pre-sprouted barley, and is the highest vibrating food we know today.

The ultra-long-chain carbohydrate provides a low, sustained release of energy and insulin, giving you 400% more energy per calorie than any other food calorie known.

What does that mean? You won't be hungry for a good while, but you will feel energized after it from all the nutritions, and your blood sugar will be balanced.

Activated barley is actually real food: not just a supplement that you would have beside your normal meals, but it gives you so much nutritions that you can in fact count on it as your everyday food. Boy, will it activate you!

Actually, I have tried this: for a few months I was basically living on it, because that was my cheapest option to eat, there were days and weeks when I almost had nothing else but activated barley, mixed with water or sometimes juice or tea. Results? That's how I looked those days, doing a solo concert:


My skin loved it, became more clear and smooth, my hair got back its shine and curls, I always looked fresh, even with only a few hours of sleep, I felt energetic and happy, no any problems with my stomach acidity and such, and the often heavy oedema of my legs disappeared. I had that first 20 years ago when I was pregnant, and ever since it has been a problem for me, especially after my cancer surgery when they removed a bunch of my lymph nodes. With activated barley, after all those long years, that was the first time when I could wear short skirts again :-) My teenager son - who is rather picky with food, and not a health freak at all, to say the least - LOVED it.

Not to mention that having activated barley in my diet, improved my condition much faster, while recovering from cancer.

Unfortunately, after some time that product disappeared from the market, which left me searching for activated barley. So I am very happy now to have it for myself and to recommend it to you, because I only had the best experiences, and you can now get it directly from here:

Sunwarrior Activated Barley

900g (30 portions)

495.- SEK













Payment options:

1.



2. Deposit to Sweden or Hungary bank account
Please email  for details.

How to make your barley drink:

Simply mix 1 tablespoon barley powder with water, juice, yoghurt, or if you drink soy or rice milk, and so on. You can even experiment making a shake with your coffee or tea, if you are brave. Follow this page for yummy recipes.

Enjoy your highly energizing barley drink one or several times, any time of the day!

To your health,
Andrea Gerak

--
Here you have some of Andrea's Secrets; I would love to hear if they were any good for you as well.  Please leave a comment here or shoot me an email.
 
Disclaimer: nothing in this blog should be interpreted as to diagnose or cure a medical condition; in such cases one should consult a practitioner and make up one's own mind.

        Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment