Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Health

Hello!

Since a cancer operation in January 2008, I became more aware of the importance of healthy living, especially because as a singer and dancer, my main work tool is my body.

As a healthy lifestyle, good nutrition, and all the things necessary to maintaining our body strong, energetic, feeling and looking great, are not only for performing artists but everybody else who likes to be in good shape - and who doesn't? -, I want to share those things that I find helpful. And if you got to this page somehow, it shows that you are indeed interested in your health and probably are ready to change something for the better, that's awesome!

I will only suggest products or services here that I have personally used and found them workable. You can buy a few of them directly from this website, others you will find somewhere else, and please do keep in mind that when I recommend to buy something, my main purpose is to offer you a solution you are looking for which has already been proven, therefore I am enthusiastic about it and I truly believe it's worth for you to try it. The rest is up to you.

And hey, I will also share information that will not cost you anything, or will even save you money - tips & tricks you can just learn and do.

Here you have Andrea's Secrets; I would love to hear if they were any good for you as well.  Please leave a comment here or shoot me an email.

To your health,
Andrea Gerak

 
Disclaimer: nothing on this website should be interpreted as to diagnose or cure a medical condition; in such cases one should consult a practitioner.


No comments:

Post a Comment